Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. Millions of people use it every day to share their life stories through photos and videos.
One of the best ways to attract Instagram followers is by writing something interesting or creative in your bio, which is not as easy as it sounds.
Sometimes writing something original can be hard, with many influencers now using quotes for inspiration, whether they come from songs, films or books…
So if you are looking for some inspiration for your next Instagram bio, then you have come to the right place. In the following article, we are going to share 50 stunning Bible verses for your Instagram bio.
Inspirational Bible Verses
- In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind (John 1:4)
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Remember those earlier days after you had received the light when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering (Hebrews 10:32)
- Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you. (Ephesians 4:32)
- Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household (Timothy 1:7)
- For the Spirit, God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline. (Acts 16:31)
- Pray continually (Thessalonians 5:17)
- In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome. (John 5:3)
- Faith can move mountains (Matthew 17:20)
- Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always (Chronicles 16:11)
- As for me and my Insta, we will serve the Lord (a revision of Joshua 24:15)
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14)
- Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you (Psalms 63:3)
- She is clothed with strength and dignity (Proverbs 31:25)
- With Gods, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)
Meaningful Bible Verses
- We love because he loved us first (John 4:19)
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in you (Psalm 56: 3)
- Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. (Psalm 150:6)
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever (Psalm 136:1)
- Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path (Psalm 119:105)
- Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4)
- As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another (Proverbs 27:17)
- My Son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed; (Proverbs 23:15)
- The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe (Proverbs 18:10)
- Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers, they succeed (Proverbs 15:22)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)
- Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)
- You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. (Matthew 5:14)
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Luke 6:31)
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16)
Sweet Bible Verses
- Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things (Colossians 3:2)
- In my distress, I called to the LORD, and he answered me (Psalm 120:1)
- This is my comfort in my affliction that your promise gives me life. (Psalm 119:50)
- You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God (Psalm 119:114)
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (Corinthians 13:7)
- He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. (Psalm 62:6)
- The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress (Psalm 46:7)
- I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)
- True beauty begins inside (Peter 3:4)
- Do everything without grumbling or arguing (Philippians 2:14)
- The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe (Proverbs 18:10)
- Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1)
- Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord! (Psalm 31:24)
- Seek the Lord and his strength; seek His presence continually (Chronicles 16:11)
- So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God (Corinthians 10:31)
- For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)
- The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24)
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer (Romans 12:12)
- I can do all this through him who gives me strength (Philippians 4: 13)
- For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light (Matthew 11:30)
How To Choose A Bible Verse For Instagram Bio
When it comes to writing an Instagram bio, it’s always nice to use an inspirational quote, whether it be from your favorite book, film or song.
However, you can also use Bible verses to convey your message and character, as the Bible is full of powerful and memorable quotes. But how do you choose the best Bible verse for your Instagram bio?
Well, the first thing you need to consider is the length of the quote itself. While it is possible to write up to 2200 characters in an Instagram caption, the same cannot be said for an Instagram bio. In fact, Instagram bios only allow a total of 150 characters, so you will need to find a verse that is short yet impactful.
The next thing you need to think about is the message that you want to convey, as different Bible verses can have different meanings. For example, if you want a quote that presents your love of God, then you will most likely find this in Psalms.
On the other hand, if you want to use a quote that teaches a meaningful lesson, then you would have better luck searching through the books of the apostles.
Of course, the final decision comes down to your personal preference, which means it is up to you to find the best quote.
Note: You can also use Bible verses on your Facebook bio, although you will only have 110 characters of space.
The Bible verses we have chosen are some of the best for your Instagram bio, as they promote inspiring, comforting and healing messages.
If you can’t pick just one, then why not change your bio every month? Not only will this give you the opportunity to use all these quotes, but it will also help to inspire your followers and feel God’s love.
- What Does A Priest Do? - March 17, 2022
- What Does Heaven Look Like? - March 17, 2022
- What Does It Mean For A Minister To Be Ordained? - March 17, 2022