Facebook has become a popular tool for sharing information and connecting with friends and family. So if you want to share some great Bible verses with your friends, then these 7 Bible verses are perfect for you.
Bible verses are often shared through social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. This is because they are simple and effective ways to communicate important messages.
In the article below, we have selected 7 great Bible verses that you can share on Facebook to encourage your friends. We have also included detailed explanations of each verse, so that you can find the best one for your Facebook account.
1. God Will Calm You Down
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus…
(Philippians 4:6 – 7)
In life, many people find themselves in stressful situations, which can make it difficult to confide your feelings in God.
However, you must find a way to confide them, as God is the only one who can shower you with love and calm your soul. If you share this verse on Facebook, your friends will understand that they are never alone.
2. God Will Help Those In Need
I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
(Psalm 121:1 – 2)
If a close friend or family member has posted something distressing on their wall, then we recommend that you send them this verse and a personal message of encouragement.
Not only will this demonstrate your support, but it will also remind them that God is there for those in need and that you are never alone to face your fears.
3. God Will Bring Peace To Believers
When a man’s ways please the Lord, he makes even His enemies to be at peace with him.
Do you know someone on Facebook who is always getting into arguments with online trolls? If so, then this might be the best Bible verse for you.
This verse teaches us that those who believe in God are protected by his light and that he will seek out our enemies if we follow his wisdom and teachings.
4. God Will Encourage You & Others
This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.
In life, we will all endure some kind of affliction, whether that be family issues, financial problems or medical conditions.
But with God’s peace and encouragement, we can overcome any obstacle and live our lives as he intended. Share this verse on your wall if you want to comfort those around you.
5. God Created Us In His Image
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
We must always remember that God created us in his image and that he cares for us and everyone else on the planet.
With this verse, you can remind yourself and others of God’s love, which he showers over us with gladness. Share this reminder with your Facebook friends, and you could perk up someone’s day.
6. God’s Wisdom Create Community
For everything, there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
(Ecclesiastes 3:1 – 4)
Life is a journey of ups and downs, and no matter what we do it continues around us. This verse captures every facet of life, and how it can change throughout the years.
If we are connected by anything, it’s the human experience, whether that involves births, deaths, highs and lows.
No matter what happens, we must remember that everything has been planned by God and that there is a reason behind each choice.
7. God Will Bring Hope
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
It is common for the people in your life to find their calling before you do, which can be a stressful time. However, you are not alone in your journey and this conveys that.
As a Christian, you also have God’s hope on your side, and he will guide you towards the right path – a path where your calling will be discovered.
While we consider the verses above to be some of the best for sharing on Facebook, there are still countless others that you can use:
- If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
- Then he said to them, ‘Go, eat of the fat, drink of the sweet, and send portions to him who has nothing prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside me quiet waters.
(Psalm 231: – 2)
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom I shall fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread?
- I cried to Him with my mouth, And He was extolled with my tongue. If I regard wickedness in my heart, The Lord will not hear; But certainly, God has heard; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.
(Psalm 66:17 – 19)
- But He, being compassionate, forgave their inquiry and did not destroy them; And often He restrained His anger; And did not around His wrath. Thus He remembered that they were but flesh, a wind that passes does not return.
(Psalm 78:38 – 39)
- Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
- He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you, But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?
- Though the fig tree should not blossom, And there be no fruit on the vines, Though the yield of the olive should fail, And the fields produce no food, Though the flock should be cut off from the fold, And there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
(Habakkuk 3:17 – 18)
Facebook is a powerful tool, both in terms of communication and influence. Because of this, it is the best platform to share your beliefs and spread the wisdom of God.
By sharing his word, you can help those around you and show them that they are not alone.